1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Dismiss Notice

Which 5770?

Discussion in 'Graphics Cards' started by GobzzzMp3, 21 Feb 2010.

1. GobzzzMp3

Hitman

I have my mind set on a 5770, and i wish to order one today :)

However im looking for a 5770 which has a full cover cooler, and not an egg shaped cooler or something similar...

Now Overclockers have the XFX 5770's which in the picture show the Version 1 full cover cooler however sources have said the actual 5770 they have is the Version 2, which is the Egg Shaped one... :/

The only others with full cover coolers is the "ATI Radeon 5770" and the "Sapphire 5770".

I really like the looks of the ATI Radeon 5770, so i am going toward buying that one...

I would just like some input to see if you guys have any other suggestions...

Thanks in advance...

2. bigjimmyauk

Soldato

why don't u want the egg cooler

3. GobzzzMp3

Hitman

Because i dont really like the looks of them... and it's alot of money to spend on something i dont particularly thinks looks that good...

4. RobPot

Gangster

XFX 5770 XXX edition cards have the full cover cooler - two arrived on my doorstep last Friday.

5. IIGAZI360II

Gangster

MSI have the 5770 HAWK, the cooler on that looks really nice if its looks your after.

Asus also do a single fan 5770 that is not an 'egg' shape

6. GobzzzMp3

Hitman

Ok Robpot, im going to go and order the XXX Edition as you have confirmed that they have full cover coolers...