Which AIO should I get?

Can

Can

Associate
Hey everyone, I want an AIO for my Ryzen 5 3600 for looks and silence so please don't suggest an air cooler. I could either get a Barrow LTCPR 360mm AIO or a Silverstone PF240. The Barrow is only 10 USD more expensive and I want it more because it is 360mm. However, I am not sure of the brand Barrow and its quality. Can somone guide me? Thanks.

Soldato
Hey everyone, I want an AIO for my Ryzen 5 3600 for looks and silence so please don't suggest an air cooler. I could either get a Barrow LTCPR 360mm AIO or a Silverstone PF240. The Barrow is only 10 USD more expensive and I want it more because it is 360mm. However, I am not sure of the brand Barrow and its quality. Can somone guide me? Thanks.

If you're looking at an AIO for 'silence' you might want to reconsider, you'll often be generating more noise due to having a pump as well as fans.

If it's purely for the aesthetic? I'd second the Arctic Freezer II as unlike most AiO's it's actually a decent quality product.

Can

Can

Associate
OP
If you're looking at an AIO for 'silence' you might want to reconsider, you'll often be generating more noise due to having a pump as well as fans.

If it's purely for the aesthetic? I'd second the Arctic Freezer II as unlike most AiO's it's actually a decent quality product.
No RGB in the Arctic though. I am getting it mostly for aesthetics. I mean I am fine with some noise but my current air cooler makes extreme amount of noise I think it is faulty or something it is a Snowman M-T6 however the cooling is good.

Soldato
No RGB in the Arctic though. I am getting it mostly for aesthetics. I mean I am fine with some noise but my current air cooler makes extreme amount of noise I think it is faulty or something it is a Snowman M-T6 however the cooling is good.
You `could`swap out the supplied fans for RGB if you want Bling

Associate

do you look at your case or your monitor?

Associate
At the start of the year I bought a Deep Cool Castle 240 RGB V2 and its very aesthetically pleasing. Its good for its price also available from multiple retailers and lastly its pretty quiet...your never going to get silent from a cooler. Also noise can depend a lot on how good your case is with acoustics.

Back
Top Bottom