which benchmarking tools do you use? where can i get fritz?

Associate
Hi folks, I will be building a new sandybridge system next week and upgrading from a 4200 x 2 939 athlon with 2gb ram winxp 32bit etc

at the moment I'm looking to benchmark this piece of junk to the max so I can laugh while rubbing my hands together at the enormous performance boost.

I am using some of the installed games I have such as metro 2033, Doom 3, RE 5, Arkham Asylum. I would do Crysis but I have not downloaded it yet from steam (although it's in my games list)

which other benchmarks do you all use? I am downloading Cinebench at the moment. I have been told about fritz but when I google it and get various links to download it in various forums, none of the links work! can anyone send me a working link?

also which version of 3dmark do you all use?

and lastly when i asked for a spec check for my build in the general hardware thread, some people asked me to post the benches, so which is the best/correct forum to post benchmarks in? should I post them in this forum or start a new thread in general hardware, or revive my post in GH with them at the bottom?

thanks for any replies

Soldato
Google "guru3d" and go to the download section, plenty of standalone game benches and eye candy toys to keep you happy :)

Some games though, like crysis for example need The full game for the benchmark to work.

Back
Top Bottom