Which bike next for me?

Soldato
OP
L Plate said:

Not had any time, been having far too much fun :D They will be up in good time I promise.

Bikers Meet '06 will be being discussed in a few weeks time, there isnt much point in starting a thread now for a meet that will most probably happen in May :)

Soldato
OP
Sorry for the long delay, been a very busy man recently :)

10018888kl.jpg

10018873sh.jpg

:)

Soldato
OP
I was waiting for a comment about those, I am slowly getting more confidence on the bike but this time of year isnt the best to scrub off the ode strips, I will wait for a dry AND warm day before I try getting it over a bit. :)

Soldato
OP
Its a bit late Tizor mate, the bike is mine and that was taken on my drive.

Do you still have a bike at all mate? Fancy a ride anytime?

Justin Tivey doesnt ring a bell but I know and Ben and David Tivey who are 17/18, are they any relation to justin?

Soldato
OP
It comes in very handy for cleaning the bike though, and at this time of year it needs cleaning weekly so I am going to keep it on until the weather picks up and it doesnt need as much cleaning :)

Cheers for all the comments, I am very happy with it so far :)

Associate
centre stands are also good for oiling the chain and numerous other jobs.
Had to remove the centre stand on my cbr6 when i put the micron exhaust system on. Made life a lot harder for sorting the chain out.
Get a chain oiler for the cbr luke, saves a lot of time and hassle and money.

Blown the battery on my NC30 :eek: so im hoping the reg/rec and alternator are ok, thats biggest problem with NC30's, the charging system is prone to self destruct.
Oh and buy an Optimate, well worth it.

Robb

Back
Top Bottom