Which case? £60ish, large space, smart looking

Associate
Not in respect of cases, normally it's just the box thats tatty - items other than cases could be missing instructions cables cds etc... with with cases your pretty much safe

Soldato
The Bgrade is not second hand though. :)

It is goods not fit for the general sale, you are still buying it from a store as said product so I am sure it would be covered by it.

If it wasnt you could probably get a refund under the sales of goods act. :p

Soldato
"B-Grade - Used or repaired products, may be missing packaging cables or accessories. All items have a 14 day warranty from point of receipt."

Legally, they are second hand. If you want new, you need the clearance section;

"Clearance - All new products which have been reduced in price to make way for new product ranges."

caveat emptor

Soldato
I just took delivery of a PC7+ bought from the B-Grade section; it had been RMAed due to not having a front filter. This doesn't really bother me as I would probably have removed it anyway. This is the first non-generic case I have bought and I am very impressed with the build quality, especially considering the price. I do have a few issues with the design of this particular case but it is still way better than anything I have had in the past. It seems they are still available in B-Grade too, if I had known they had more than one I probably would have bought a few so I could transfer all my rigs into them :) Oh and the black definitely looks better, mainly because the tacky faux-carbon strip doesn't stand out so much.

Soldato
Glad your happy with it.

For the money there really is nothing better, think you will agree. :)

I you knew what some of the stuff you could buy with £60 would get you then you would be even more impressed. :p

Soldato
OcUK ships the 120mm/120mm version?
They should change their spec on the site, it made me think twice and thrice becore of that "assumed" 80mm rear fan!

It looks so... lovely.

*Edit: I can't spell, I'm foreign.

Last edited:
Soldato
Thanks... But the distant selling act don't cover "Assumptions" right? The specs written on the site clearly states 120/80. Hmmm...

I'll add the PC7 Plus into my shopping list then, just need to wait for my pay end of August and decent Mobo for my "Conroe Rig" :D

Edit: Not to go too far off topic but...

Is it worth getting the front Black Bezel for 2 of my Black Sony DVD+DVD-RW drives or will I be better off with extra £20 in my pocket for other mods?

Back
Top Bottom