Which compressor should I go for?

Associate
Hello, I am a new member here and have a question.
I am looking to purchase a portable air compressor for home use. Preferably, I’d like a quieter one on wheels or a portable one that I can use around the house. I’ve been doing some research online but thought it best to ask.

Does anyone have any idea of something that might fit this remit?

Thanks,

Man of Honour
I am looking to purchase a portable air compressor for home use. Preferably, I’d like a quieter one on wheels or a portable one that I can use around the house. I’ve been doing some research online but thought it best to ask.

Thanks,
Hey,

You know this is a computer forum and this sub forum is for PC Power Supplies? I'm assuming you're not looking for this?

Associate

Thanks,
I wanted compressed air to blow out dusty PC's, fans and heat-sinks.
I've just bought a Sealey SAC05020 upright compressor - (10 bar, 50 litre, 2HP motor) - for £183 delivered.
The compressor is in the garage and I'm now installing compressed air pipe using copper plumbing pipes and I will soon have an outlet within reach of my PC work desk.

C64

C64

Soldato
cheap air bed pumps do the same job i use a £15 one no it wont be high pressure but you only need those if you don't de dust twice a year or so and diy your own narrow nozzle for more pressure

Last edited:
Soldato
I wanted compressed air to blow out dusty PC's, fans and heat-sinks.
I've just bought a Sealey SAC05020 upright compressor - (10 bar, 50 litre, 2HP motor) - for £183 delivered.
The compressor is in the garage and I'm now installing compressed air pipe using copper plumbing pipes and I will soon have an outlet within reach of my PC work desk.

or you could have taken your pc into your garage once / twice a year. seems like a bit of a waste of time to me

Associate
or you could have taken your pc into your garage once / twice a year. seems like a bit of a waste of time to me
That's where you're wrong - I've got a full set of Desoutter, Facom and PCL air-tools and wanted shop-air available throughout my property.
Shop air near the PC wasn't in my mind when I started, but I thought, what the heck, it's no extra effort, why not? :D

Back
Top Bottom