Which ISP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
So being forced to leave Virgin cable, I have found a house to move to but the only service I can get is through BT, so which provider would be best?

Is BT a viable option? I think Sky is also available upto 20 meg, not sure on Be I get the following message "BE broadband is available in CV37 6PN" does that mean I can get the Be unlimited deal?

I'm after a decent ADSL service that is going to give decent speeds and no disconnection/traffic management, and from memory when I had Sky previoulsy that didn't have any traffic management/port blocking etc.

So out of the three (assuming all are available) which would be the best to go for? Not really bothered about price so please do not say go for the cheapest, as we all know that's not necesserily best. :p

:confused:

Edit: Oh and no-one dare say TalkTalk either, I have been there and as an ex CPW employee would never go back.

Last edited:
Soldato
"on Be I get the following message "BE broadband is available in CV37 6PN" does that mean I can get the Be unlimited deal?"

What do you reckon?

Be/O2 are the ones to go far. Completely unlimited and very good.

Caporegime
OP
"on Be I get the following message "BE broadband is available in CV37 6PN" does that mean I can get the Be unlimited deal?"

What do you reckon?

Be/O2 are the ones to go far. Completely unlimited and very good.

I was hoping it would mean I can get that, but as I don't have a BT phone number as yet didn't want to get my hopes up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom