• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Which manufacturer does OCUK use for its GPUs?

Associate
Hey,

I'm trying to compare and can't find many 'reliable' reviews on OCUK GPUs, so I'm going to assume they are basically re-badged Zotacs or Gigabytes, but don't know for sure. The limit of 2 year warranties aren't filling me with enthusiasm.

FWIW, I'm a big fan of OCUK and think they're a top-notch company, I just like to be informed.

I'm specifically interested in the 1080ti, if that makes any difference.

Thanks!

Man of Honour
Generally seems to be Palit, Sparkle (not sure if they still do) occasionally Zotac, etc. basically whoever they can get a good deal off of.

With Pascal cards they are all pretty much of a muchness you can't really go that wrong or right except some differences with the cooler and even that is a bit random - I've seen 2 people with completely different opinions on the same cooler in the 1080ti thread lol.

Back
Top Bottom