Poll: Which Next Gen Console will you buy?

What will you buy?

• I will buy both consoles

Votes: 95 9.7%
  • I will buy an Xbox One only

Votes: 67 6.8%
  • I will buy a PS4 only

Votes: 591 60.2%
  • I will buy neither console

Votes: 108 11.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 121 12.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Maybe change the pole to "Which console/'s will you buy initially?" I imagine plenty will be buying both eventually, however one a year before the other?

Soldato
PS4 for me. Was going to buy it regardless of the E3 announcement (pre ordered last week) as its what my friends are getting and I generally much prefer Sonys exclusives.

I may get an xbox one at some point though, there are some good looking exclusives for it this time around. It totally depends on price for me, if it drops to reasonable levels in a couple of years I may get one.

Caporegime
I've heard people say the xbox is rubbish and people say the ps4 is better. I'm gonna wait and see.
Most of that's based on hardware and/or software restrictions. Thought MS blew Sony away in terms of games last night although the people who were mocking the XBO exclusives were the same people getting all worked up about random Indie titles on the PS4 which says a lot imo.

Caporegime
Playstation or neither

Playstation if I get on with the controller, I doubt I will

Neither if I don't.

Ideally would like the xbox but no second hand games eliminates it instantly and absolutely
I have never had a playstation for any length of time and have no idea about thegames

Games I will miss include halo and forza

Soldato
Most of that's based on hardware and/or software restrictions. Thought MS blew Sony away in terms of games last night although the people who were mocking the XBO exclusives were the same people getting all worked up about random Indie titles on the PS4 which says a lot imo.

To be fair most of the titles shown by both were multiplatform, a lot of 'exclusively revealed' titles rather then console specific.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom