1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which phone (upgrade)

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones & Tablets' started by DJMK4, 25 May 2006.

1. DJMK4

Capodecina

Ok, i didnt realise but my upgrade month is now!! Just short of the release of the K800i, so what do i do??

I want to stay with SE if possible, i like the look of the Nokia N80 but then the camara features of the Nokia's have never pleased me, especially the on screen quality...

Are there any other phones about worth having a peek at that will match the K800i? Or am i going to have to play the waiting game..

Can anyone confirm which time band in July this phone is out? bloke at o2 send the end...

2. Rednut05

Banned

Don't no who you are with but I'm with Vodafone. My upgrade month is this month and I rung up and said along the lines of...;

Hi,

I'm due to upgrade my phone this month but nothing thats out takes my fancy. But I would like a K800i but thast not out yet.

They said that that would be fine and that I should ring up mid June to arrange a pre-order and to talk about changing my contract tariff.

Great I said I will be getting back to them mid June before I go to Le Mans.

Deal.

3. DJMK4

Capodecina

Might just hold out for the K800i then :)

4. Kappa

Soldato

the k800 sure does look amazing for its size, it might just be the phone to convert me to SE! Its worth the wait from what I can gather.....

...cant imagine what it will cost though!

5. Goksly

Capodecina

not as much as the N91 :p
    feature wise, i guess it should only cost a bit more than the N80 as it only has a better camera than it on paper iirc? so er yeah, shouldnt be uber expencive :)

6. DJMK4

Capodecina

When i phoned o2 customer services yesterday and asking about the upgrade, he was trying his damned hardest to get me to get the W810i NOW instead of waiting for the K800i, he wasnt having any of it..

He started going off on a hunt to find out why i thought the k800i was better than the w810i..errmmm???

Why cant he just accept that i want the better phone??

7. Goksly

Capodecina

commission.

8. Kappa

Soldato

that and hardware loss may be taken into account. Obviously the K800 will be worth a lot more.