Which watercooling pump

Associate
OP
yeah thats why I'm leaning more towards the d5 pump, it has double the discharge head pressure of the csp-mag which I'm hoping will go a long way in helping deliver high flow rates, especially when used with some of the more restrictive waterblocks.

Wise Guy
Soldato
With my way of thinking, i would get the D5 over anything else anyway. Performance is king, if you get anything else, you'll always wonder how much lower your temps would be with a D5. A little bit of noise is nothingand if it does bug you, turn it down.

Associate
OP
Bundles said:
With my way of thinking, i would get the D5 over anything else anyway. Performance is king, if you get anything else, you'll always wonder how much lower your temps would be with a D5. A little bit of noise is nothingand if it does bug you, turn it down.

tbh not at all bothered about noise as I only use this pc for gaming. if this water cooling setup goes well I'm thinkin about maybe watercooling my media pc also, but using the csp-mag pump and a t-line setup as space is tight.

Wise Guy
Soldato
Hesky82 said:
tbh not at all bothered about noise as I only use this pc for gaming. if this water cooling setup goes well I'm thinkin about maybe watercooling my media pc also, but using the csp-mag pump and a t-line setup as space is tight.

Good call.

Back
Top Bottom