Which wheels? (56k eek)

Caporegime
agw_01 said:
So MG Straights really are for the win eh?

Hmmm.

lol El, yeah, blue wheels on a blue car don't go too well. Still, it's one of a kind... that thing has a V6 under the bonnet :cool:

MG Straights are definately my favourite contenders, as I said, OEM parts are better in most cases.

As for that blue "thing", I couldn't care if it had a thrust SSC powerplant under the hood, I still wouldn't own it, and wouldn't have wasted my money modding it.

Soldato
paradigm said:
MG Straights are definately my favourite contenders, as I said, OEM parts are better in most cases.

As for that blue "thing", I couldn't care if it had a thrust SSC powerplant under the hood, I still wouldn't own it, and wouldn't have wasted my money modding it.

Yeah agree with El (again) :D MG straights 4tw.

However that bubble abortion 4tl. :(

Caporegime
agw_01 said:
Cheers guys.

So it's 99% MG Straights, 1% (me :p) Mille Miglia's.

Methinks I need to get some photoshopping done.

ZR wanna be.....

If you going to get any, get the late spec ZS ones. I personally hate MG wheels on Rovers, makes you look like you cant afford the ZR/ZS and so made do with just the wheels

Soldato
OP
Can't believe nobody likes the Mille's. I think they look superb.

Si, what (affordable) wheels... apart from SuperLeg's and T's do all of those things? :p

Caporegime
I'd say something like the style on my wheels, well I like it! :)
main.php

A word of warning though, if your fitting nice big wheels & tyres, make sure your suspension is matched to the new wheels.

A few years back, a friend of mine fitted some big wheels to his car, and promptly lost control on a wet bend (not at speed either) which was all down to his newly created miss-match of wheels & suspension set up!

I'm guessing its down to camber settings etc ?? I don't know enough to say for certain though. :o

Soldato
OP
R124, thanks for the reply.

I would love a set of recessed multispokes like those in the picture. They look very smart and you don't see a lot of them... especially not on a Rover :p

Damn BMW's and their 5 stud pattern :mad:

Cheers for the warning, although never heard that myself. I'll look into it :)

The rear camber on my car is bad enough on standard wheels... on 17's it's going to be something like / \ !

GT3

GT3

Soldato
agw_01 said:
Si, what (affordable) wheels... apart from SuperLeg's and T's do all of those things? :p

Super Turismos aren't light, only Super Leggeras or the new Ultra Leggeras. Try Speedline or Compomotive also.

Caporegime
agw_01 said:
Can't believe nobody likes the Mille's. I think they look superb.

the mille 5 spokes look cheap imo.
superlegs - ive never understood why people like these, they look horrible imo!
multispokes would look nice
CompMO white 5 spokes would also look good

Back
Top Bottom