Which wrist?

Associate
Right handed left wrist. It's a manual wind so I couldn't imagine wearing it on the right!

A lot of watch companies make "left hand" watches such as Panerai with the crown on the left.

Soldato
I wear my watch on the left wrist, I'm right-handed. I also eat "left-handed", with fork in the right hand and knife in the left.

Caporegime
I'm right handed and wear my watch on my left wrist. Just feels strange having it on my right arm.

Though I do have a bracelet on my right wrist and it doesn't feel right when that isn't on.

Associate
It should go on the hand you least frequently use to do stuff where it might get caught/scratched. This is borne out by those in here who say they wear it on the same hand they use and have to take it off when doing something.

I was looking if anyone posted this bit of logic. I guess (in da old days)before, it just got in the way when writing, with the majority of people being right handed. Now it gets in the way when you're using the mouse.

I was left handed, but my mum 'changed' me. Somethings I'll use my left hand and other things right. Interesting fact though, I was told basically comes down to how its been learned/taught/instinctive.

Writing, knife and fork will be right handed. But putting in my contact lenses I'll use my left as well as other non learned precision stuff.

Weird one is using a broom or mop, I have to think which way is the right way, either way feels just as weird probably because I hadly sweep or mop :D

Soldato
Watch on the left, eat right handed, write left handed, use a screwdriver with my left hand, drill with my right hand, mouse in my right hand, some things I can use either... I'm messed up :p

Associate
If you wear a manual wind or use chrono features of a watch a lot - then it should go on your less dominant hand otherwise it's a bit cack-handed to operate.

Also I agree with previous post - if you're right handed it's a nightmare to fasten on the right wrist!

Associate
This:

Fap...

now i never said that did i :p

I wear my watch on the left wrist, I'm right-handed. I also eat "left-handed", with fork in the right hand and knife in the left.

I didnt know that was a cack handed way to eat...its always been normal for me, then again i rarely use a knife to eat.

If you wear a manual wind or use chrono features of a watch a lot - then it should go on your less dominant hand otherwise it's a bit cack-handed to operate.

Also I agree with previous post - if you're right handed it's a nightmare to fasten on the right wrist!

I find it easier to fasten using my left hand, in fact i tend to use my left hand for quite a bit apart form writing.

Back
Top Bottom