Which wrist?

Associate
Left here, although when I was very young I preferred it on the right, grew out of that pretty rapidly though.

Soldato
Leeds bands on right so Id go for left, but no one is that into writing they keep on going while looking at the time.. ..

Its more about it being on the arm opposite of the one you use most. Driving, On a bike, Writing, Masturbating.

All gonna be better using the right arm, with the left available to check the watch. Thats what i was always lead to believe anyways

Associate
I'm right handed and I wear my watch on my right wrist when I do wear one which is very in-frequently.

The reason for this is due to the fact that I'm an Accordionist and to wear a watch on the left wrist interferes with the arm strap on that side. You will not find many Accordionists who wear their watch on the left wrist.

Permabanned
I was always taught. Right side for women, and left side for men. Kinda like I was also taught, if you have a single ear piercing, it's left side for men, right side for women. Haha. No idea if any of that is true, but I wouldn't be caught dead wearing my watch on the right side :p

Permabanned
Tbh, it's probably best to have your watch on the hand you don't use the most. So if you're left handed, then have it on the right.

Back
Top Bottom