Which XBOX ONE S Bundle is best value?

Soldato
Hi guys,

I want to buy a Xbox One S 1Tb Bundle.

Which one would I better off with please?

Two controller bundle for £179.99 and then buy Forza 4 and Lego Forza

Or buy the Forza Bundle for £179.99 and then buy an additional controller?

Thanks

Soldato
If you need two pads, get the controller bundle.

Amazon and Curry's currently have FH4 (disc) for £14.99. Lego Speed Champions is £5.99 at CDKeys. Or you can grab a download code for both for £21.99 at CDKeys.

A second pad is going to set you back at least £30.

Also worth considering that FH4 is on Game Pass, so you maybe don't need to buy it?

Soldato
Do you really want Forza 4 and Lego Forza in particular rather than picking up the 2-controller bundle and buying any game? It's only single player as far as I'm aware, so the extra controller won't come in handy (realise it will be of use for other titles).

Soldato
Hi - Well I kinda would like a second controller ....so I can play two player stuff with my Son.

Sorry - I didn't know that Forza games were one player only?
Yeah, I didn't know until this week - was going to pick up an old game in the series for Xmas (my lad is getting a One S) but saw they were all single player. It's nonsense for a racing game, frankly. Multiplayer online, of course.

Soldato
Horizon 4 is a cracking game but yes single player only. If you want it, get a game pass subscription and enjoy that and a tonne of other games as well and buy a console with a different game bundle instead :) look on the console deals thread on here and on hotukdeals as well for the best bundle for your cash :)

Soldato
Fortnite is a free game though. Kinda pointless buying a bundle with it in it.

You get an outfit and 2000 V-Bucks in the bundle. Prices have crashed over the past few days due to the volume of these codes available and people willing to flog them cheap. But a week ago they were going for £35+ on eBay. The V-Bucks on their own are worth about £16.

Mine will be getting sold as soon as it arrives.

Soldato
You get an outfit and 2000 V-Bucks in the bundle. Prices have crashed over the past few days due to the volume of these codes available and people willing to flog them cheap. But a week ago they were going for £35+ on eBay. The V-Bucks on their own are worth about £16.

Mine will be getting sold as soon as it arrives.

I still wouldn't want a cosmetic item and digital currency for a free game in a bundle. It's a crap item tbh.

Soldato
I still wouldn't want a cosmetic item and digital currency for a free game in a bundle. It's a crap item tbh.

I agree. But it's worth more than Forza Horizon 3, so if the plan is to flog all of the digital content then it's the better bundle. I reckon I'll wind up with an Xbox One AD for ~£50 (±£10) by the time I've sold the bundled suff...

Back
Top Bottom