Whistle Blower and a Grass

Caporegime
greenlizard0 said:
As medics we're expected to report suspicions of foul play within a care setting to the authorities; while this action may result in lives being saved people probably don't do it as often as they *should* for fear of being labelled a whistleblower which can affect their reputation and career.

Are you studying or qualified? What year are you in? Not many other medics around on here :)

Soldato
Let him have his way then. If he wants to get so drunk and put himself in a compromising situation then let it be. I'm sure he'll be calling you "narks" etc when his face gets stamped on for being a mouthy drunk.

Man of Honour
sniffy said:
I'm not entirely sure what that job title embodies but do you basically make sure workers are doing what they're being paid to do to a certain standard?

Absolutely and if they don't I whistleblow or grass.
I'm not proud of my job but someones got to do it and I'm fair.

Soldato
It's still kind of grassing but I don't see a real problem with it, slackers who effect my own performance get on my **** no end. I'd actually applaud anyone who does that for a living for places such as hospitals, some people don't seem to realise the responsability bestowed upon them.

Soldato
serves you right for bein such a dirty grasser.

Everyone else on here, dont tell this guy anythin cos he'll just grass on yous

Soldato
branddaly said:
Nah, it about idiots not being able to take responsiblility for their own actions, and having to blame someone else rather than deal with it.

Im talking about the concept in general, not the specific case.

Back
Top Bottom