White Teeth

Soldato
The secret is don't use electric toothbrushes, use whitening toothpaste and give em a really good daily scrub.

Also drink lots of milk.

I find when i drink the beer they really freekin glow white.

Associate
my gf is currently going through a treatment from the dentists for whitening, using night time bleaching kit. The dentist told her to use blanx (the gold coloured one, stain removal?)

Her teeth are stunning now :x

When i was little i had mine bleached with flouride or something, so i'll never have "white" teeth :/

As a result of the fluoride though you probably have much stronger teeth, which may well save you £1000s in dental treatment over your lifetime. (not to mention the benefits of keeping your own teeth)

Associate
ive tried bleaching stuff i bought from ebay and it worked, although can hurt your gums if youre not careful, and you need to mould your own mouth guard and do it every day for about a week to see results, then only a few times a week to keep it up.

I also use Pronamel toothpaste and a good whitening mouthwash, all helps :) I regularly get compliments on my teeth

Soldato
Obviously prevention is better than cure so don't smoke and...

I had my teeth cleaned not so long ago and was discussing mouthwash with the hygienist - she said not to use mouthwash that has alcohol in it as inevitably this may be followed by a morning coffee or tea and this causes staining. So use a non alcohol mouthwash instead

Permabanned
i use boots non-flouride toothpaste which is based on sodium hydroxide.

images

Permabanned
when my mum puts bleach down the toilet i get a cup of the toilet water and swill it round my mouth. It's only working if it's hurting.

Back
Top Bottom