1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who could tell me where i can buy benq 1640, please...

Discussion in 'Optical Storage & Writing' started by hubogi, 26 Jan 2006.

1. hubogi

Associate

my benq 1620pro is broken, so i want to buy new one. but i can't find benq 1640. i also consider another dvd writers, pioneer 110d, sony 810a or nec 4551. Please tell me which one is better ??

Although i want to buy inter DVD writer, i use "ide to usb cable" which is GL811E chip to connect DVD writer and my laptop. If my cable and DVD writer are not compatible, can i return DVD writer to the shop ?? If i buy it in internet shop, will i pay delivery fee ?? thanks for your answer...

2. Rambaud

Wise Guy

Forum rules forbid promoting OcUK's competitors.

The BenQ 1655 is now available and does LightScribe also. I have a BenQ 1640 and 1655, and the 1655 is just as good, if not better than the 1640.

If you buy under the Distance Selling regulations, you can return the drive for any reason within 7 days, but you may have to pay the return postage. Otherwise you can only return the drive if it is faulty, or if the retailer has the sated the combination will work. Most e-tailers charge for delivery, just factor it in when you are comparing prices.