Who else is staying in tonight?

Soldato
Two-year old is asleep, curry has been eaten, champagne has been opened. Going to watch the first two episodes of the Spiral S6 and then maybe some DS9 on Netflix. Wild. :p

Soldato
I really want to go out but am so tried due to very little sleep last night I just want to go sleep now...:(

Plus I know there going be no taxi's left tonight and that means I would have to crawl home in the rain & freezing cold..

Associate
Perfectly content to have a night in. I'm currently enjoying a beer and will try some gaming later. It's sad that nights in on NYE can be perceived as such a taboo subject. The pressure of bragging rights; to walk into the office on Tuesday and declare I had a rip roaring time; I am happy to admit that I had a night in - If people perceive this as sad, I don't give a monkey.

No hang-ups here, genuinely looking forward to next year, I have a couple of goals I want to (and hope to achieve) and yet quietly confident I will.

Quite excited really as to what the future will bring.

Soldato
Night in with the Mrs here. 2 kids asleep upstairs. Had a late dinner (Duck à l'orange) and a reasonable amount of bubbly. No regrets so far!

Soldato
Nothing special about new years.

Was painting my soon to be bedroom until a couple of hours ago. Made and eaten dinner now going to spend a bit of time in the garage with a beer sorting my bike out ready for an early morning ride tomorrow. Riding at 7:30am hoping to be the first round the local mtb trail on 2018 :D May not even bother staying up till midnight..

Soldato
Perfectly content to have a night in. I'm currently enjoying a beer and will try some gaming later. It's sad that nights in on NYE can be perceived as such a taboo subject. The pressure of bragging rights; to walk into the office on Tuesday and declare I had a rip roaring time; I am happy to admit that I had a night in - If people perceive this as sad, I don't give a monkey.

No hang-ups here, genuinely looking forward to next year, I have a couple of goals I want to (and hope to achieve) and yet quietly confident I will.

Quite excited really as to what the future will bring.

Hear hear!

Soldato
I never do anything on NYE - tonight i thrashed the wine -then a few brandies - just had mouldy cheese and biscuits with wine glass of port - Got to stay up though so Ronnie (cat) doesn't want to go out. Hate celebrating one more year closer to death -73 now so it's closer than 21 was.

Roll on Tuesday when it's all over and back to normal.

Back
Top Bottom