Which date?

• Total voters
Soldato
I don't think it's very adventurous doing the same old London meet over and over again, why not go camping or something, you know bond a little around the campfire, share a few cans, go for a good walk up in the hills, maybe bump off one or two mods whilst up there no one would ever know :D

Commissario
OP
I don't think it's very adventurous doing the same old London meet over and over again, why not go camping or something, you know bond a little around the campfire, share a few cans, go for a good walk up in the hills, maybe bump off one or two mods whilst up there no one would ever know :D
You're not invited.

Soldato

That used to happen about 10 years ago... what has been seen cannot be unseen.

Commissario
Most of that has been done. Weekends away camping in Wales, taking over a whole bunch of cottages in Chester. The OcUK Swansea Christmas Bash happened for many years in succession.

Soldato
Voted for August, bit of talk about coming down to London that month so would try and make it happen. The Glasgow meet was quite something, wonder if you guys can keep up...

Back
Top Bottom