Which date?

• Total voters
Commissario
OP
Realised the August bank holiday will be a struggle for some because there's no trains running for a lot of National Rail lines.

Associate
I don't think it's very adventurous doing the same old London meet over and over again, why not go camping or something, you know bond a little around the campfire, share a few cans, go for a good walk up in the hills, maybe bump off one or two mods whilst up there no one would ever know :D
Perhaps there is a higher cost involved in a weekend away. I am sure since 2008 recession people are more careful with there money !

Soldato
Been a couple of years since I last came to a meetup. Am I still welcome to come along? I'll let you all play with my floppy disk.

I voted the 26th August but can still make the 29th July too.

Soldato
I'd come just to ask dowie if he wants a pint, but 4 hours later he'd still be insisting I'd been ranting about pints and I hadn't specified exactly what sort of pint I was offering, occasionally tefal (or tosno) would interject something about my offer of a beverage not making any sense and none of us would be any closer to getting a drink :)

Caporegime
I'd come just to ask dowie if he wants a pint, but 4 hours later he'd still be insisting I'd been ranting about pints and I hadn't specified exactly what sort of pint I was offering, occasionally tefal (or tosno) would interject something about my offer of a beverage not making any sense and none of us would be any closer to getting a drink :)

Perhaps @Tefal 's suggestion of Torture garden is a good shout... you'll then have plenty of 'shameful' things to rant about all evening.

Z1ym9qu.gif

Soldato
Perhaps Tefal's suggestion of Torture garden is a good shout... you'll then have plenty of 'shameful' things to rant about all evening.

Z1ym9qu.gif

Lol, I'm not sure casting yourself as poor ole cersi is a good way forward, but if you do the walk you can have an ice cold in Alex :)

Caporegime

I guess the barsnacks wont be the only things that's salty.

Back
Top Bottom