Who is the last person?

Caporegime
Hi champs. I have three words: SEN SATION AL.

We're all amazing, especially you (no, really!) But who is the last person from this forum that you'd choose to have a beer with but secretly suspect you'd have a bloody good time if you did get some jars in?

Mags x

Caporegime
Probably Baz from the football forum. We’ve had a few run ins over the years, but feel like if we had a drink together we’d get on well as I’m not nearly as annoying in real life as I can be on here.

Soldato
Probably Baz from the football forum. We’ve had a few run ins over the years, but feel like if we had a drink together we’d get on well as I’m not nearly as annoying in real life as I can be on here.
ah yea that's a good shout. experience has taught me that those that like to act all 'grr' on the internetz are usually nowhere near as obnoxious in real life, often quite good fun. if not him then defo @~>Dg<~ though i'm not sure how long he'd last before getting gubbed! lol (love you really!)

Soldato
I know this is another mags ****post but there is a good point buried in here. I've sometimes had a beer with someone I profoundly disagreed with but still shook hands and walked away pretty happy with my evening.

I don't know if mags is being intellectually observational or just stirring...

It's a nice thing to ponder in this very binary, divisive climate.

Soldato
I know this is another mags ****post but there is a good point buried in here. I've sometimes had a beer with someone I profoundly disagreed with but still shook hands and walked away pretty happy with my evening.
Exactly this. We have coffee roulette at work and I've been sent out with the only two people I had any form of misgivings about. Both times I came back with newfound compassion and respect for them/their way of working etc.

For me it'd be doyll as frankly we just end up getting oppositional but I suspect we have very similar views on pooters and cooling.

Back
Top Bottom