Who is the most negative person you know?

Man of Honour
momentimori said:
Come on it has to be mother-in-laws. You're never good enough for their child and giving them a grandchild makes them worse as they know its become a lot harder to get rid of you

I've known my mother in law for 31 years and she is the most loving and kindest person ever. There's never been one cross word between us and she has always stuck up for me (or my father in law).

The most negative people I know are the ones I work with. Every day brings another unfounded rumour and even when you put it to bed they will come out with something else.

Soldato
Probably one of the guys at work, I have yet to find something that in his view has no negative side. It's really very frustrating, when I came up with a system that would make our work much quicker he found the negative side of it straight away and carried on using the old system, which takes forever and creates more work for everyone else, thankfully now though my new system has been put into effect :D

Soldato
Alchemy said:
Definitely my brother, he has absolutely no opinion on anything, he just agrees with anything he hears from someone who is obviously influencial to him in some way like a friend or something. I could go on, but I'll leave it there.

That isn't negative, thats just fickle. :confused:

Associate
William said:
That isn't negative, thats just fickle. :confused:

I was out of context a little, but he is very negative at times, he makes other people in the house feel miserable. When he is at home he speaks in a really dull and borin manor and he has nothing positive to say. When his friend is around it's a totally different story, he is all positive and bubbly and hyper, and he is even nice to his family when his friend is here, he wouldn't want his friend to see his true colours. As soon as his friend leaves he is back to his horrid self. Never lifts a finger in the house, leaves the dishes for our retired father to sort out (unless I get to them first).

Suspended
I'm part of a group of friends who make indie films together - my main counterpart, Liam, is always complaining that we won't have enough time to finish all the shots we want to get done. He claims this pessimism is what drives us to actually get it done - I claim that if I was as negative as him, we definitely wouldn't get it done.

Soldato
Alchemy said:
I was out of context a little, but he is very negative at times, he makes other people in the house feel miserable. When he is at home he speaks in a really dull and borin manor and he has nothing positive to say. When his friend is around it's a totally different story, he is all positive and bubbly and hyper, and he is even nice to his family when his friend is here, he wouldn't want his friend to see his true colours. As soon as his friend leaves he is back to his horrid self. Never lifts a finger in the house, leaves the dishes for our retired father to sort out (unless I get to them first).

He needs a GF. ;)

Caporegime
most of my mums sisiters really. every single one of them always moaning, nothings ever good enough for them. all jelous of each other and yet my mums the sweetest :D

or my mates gf, god theres an excuse for everything :rolleyes:

Associate
elroberto said:
My Mother too. But only with me. Every ambition I've ever had she's turned her nose up at.

So true with mine. Everything I ever decide I might be interested in she tells me I wouldn't be able to do it.

Back
Top Bottom