Who knows your PIN?

Man of Honour
Wife? Fiancée? Girlfriend? Mum? Dad? Brother? Best mate?

Just had the wife railing at me cos she can't find her bank card, nor her card for the joint account. Told her to take her cheque book to hear 'I'll just take your bank card'.

I said no. No-one knows my PIN. Means she's not in scope if anything goes missing or looks unusual!

AJK

AJK

Associate
Fiancée knows my phone PIN (also used for Sky box, other non-secure stuff). Bank card PINs are just me.

Mrs and best mate know my bank pin.

Only to my main account.. and thats got no money in it anyway so good luck with that.

Mrs knows it because it just makes things easier sometimes (where joint account isnt wanted)

Mate knows just because we spend far too long at the bar.

Man of Honour
OP
Fiancée knows my phone PIN (also used for Sky box, other non-secure stuff). Bank card PINs are just me.

Oh yeah people know my phone pin. Not too fussed about that.

Glad it's not just me that doesn't share that info. Just think its better she look after her own stuff.

Man of Honour
OP
I could accept a girlfriend of less than a year or so, but to not trust your wife with your PIN? :rolleyes:

It's not about trust. It means I can work out what's going on without having to get hold of her and ask her wherever I am.

She can spend our money when she sees fit, from the shared account. What's the rolleyes for?

Ask your bank how they feel about shared pins :)

Soldato
It's not about trust. It means I can work out what's going on without having to get hold of her and ask her wherever I am.

She can spend our money when she sees fit, from the shared account. What's the rolleyes for?

Of course it's about trust. That's what the rolled eyes are for.

Back
Top Bottom