Who makes the best screen protectors?

Man of Honour
I'm looking into the possibility of getting one for my Desire, primarily because I hate smudges on the screen :p

I'm more worried about that than actually protecting the screen itself as I have a case which does that when in my pocket etc.

I've seen that there are literally hundreds of them and I assume the £1 jobs from eBay don't do much good in the way of quality smudge reduction.

So, minimum smudge marks in mind, who do you think make the best screen protectors, I wouldn't mind paying quite a bit if it eliminates the smudge problem, or improves it significantly.

Suggestions please! ;)

Man of Honour
OP
Well there's certainly less now than before, but then I aint a greasy fingered minger like some other folk Ive seen..!! :p:D

I always whore over smudges for a while when I get a new phone, I cant stand them!

I might as well order a couple and try them, nothing to lose (except a few quid) :p

Soldato
I was just studying the smudge patterns on my desire, they are pretty cool! Loads of random finger lines everywhere.

A bit of breath and micro fibre cloth sorts it out. Not tried the Martin Fields ones but the ones I got were £1.50 or something. Easily worth it.

Soldato
+1 Martin Fields are the best i used...

But cost far to much..As it £12 wasted striaght away if you stuff up when you put it on..:(

Same. I tried to apply a screen protector yesterday. Spent ages polishing the screen, peeled off the protective plastic on the protector, and then some dust ended up on the sticky side!

Back
Top Bottom