Who owns a Mondeo ST220 / ST TDCI?

Soldato
There's a thread for everyone here now. Clios, Focus STs, VTECs, 350Zs, and now Mondeo STs. In the interest of fairness I decided it should cover the ST TDCI as well, to quell the haters. ;) And you can post your ownership experiences, questions and problems you may have here.

Here's my ST220. Had it since July 2010 and I still love it and have no plans to get rid any time soon.

Totally stock, with the optional Xenons.

01.jpg

2012-clean1.jpg

mondeo2011-1.jpg

(Same car, second pic was prior to my new number plate)

Last edited:
Soldato
I miss my ST220 too - however I do occasionally see her. New owner is female and does not take very good care of her which is a shame...

54 Plate, Saloon.

snc00127.jpg

Soldato
What are you lot paying to insure your ST220s? I've been a named driver on the Mrs' policy for last 7 years so I never built up any NCBs. :( Cost me 900 fully comp to insure my ST220. :eek:

Just waiting for some decent weather to give my PB example a polish then I'll get my pics up.

Awesome cars for the money. I've had 3 weeks of ownership now and other than being thoroughly spanked at the petrol pump I can't think of a better sports saloon in the price range. :)

Soldato
What are you lot paying to insure your ST220s? I've been a named driver on the Mrs' policy for last 7 years so I never built up any NCBs. :( Cost me 900 fully comp to insure my ST220. :eek:

Just waiting for some decent weather to give my PB example a polish then I'll get my pics up.

Awesome cars for the money. I've had 3 weeks of ownership now and other than being thoroughly spanked at the petrol pump I can't think of a better sports saloon in the price range. :)

I paid £700 for mine at 27.

And there isn't a better car for the money :)

Back
Top Bottom