1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who reads Custom PC?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ben_j_davis, 6 Mar 2006.

1. ben_j_davis

Wise Guy

Quick boring thread - Who here reads Custom PC?

2. bcjames

Soldato

I bought a couple of issue's when it first came out, but found nothing in there I didn't know a month in advance by reading here.

3. james.miller

Capodecina

i don't. behind with info which is more ofen than not wrong. the are fairly biased (not as much as pcformat) and tbh, theres nothign you cant get here.

4. Kerplunk

Sgarrista

I just read OCuK.

5. Admiral Huddy

Caporegime

I subscribe to this.. Not a bad mag.. They have some good features and some of the lab reports are good. Their PSU review a few issues back wasn't to bad either..

Wrong forum for this sort of discussion tbh.. ;)

6. Gedalia_w

Hitman

I was a subscriber for the first year, but I got really bored of a magazine filed with just gfx card and motherboard reviews that I had no need for.

7. Phil99

Capodecina

Yeah, it seems they have a mission to review every single motherboard released in the last 6 months.

They also seem to have a habit of reviewing 3 or 4 of the same card by different manufacturers to fill up pages - I think in one issue they reviewed several 7800GTs with the only difference being the sticker on the HSF and maybe 10MHz core speed :rolleyes:

8. Steedie

Man of Honour

i read it all the time, i still only go by internet reviews when buying stuff but its still good to pass the time