Who will top the Premiership this season

Soldato
The big question, top 3 if you don't mind & in the order you think it will happen & why ;)

1) Arsenal
2) Liverpool
3) Man U

Arsenal are just too strong atm imo and while I think pool will run them quite close I just don't see them taking the cup this season. Man U are just being a bit too inconsistant imo to challenge properly, if they change their style a bit then they may do better but atm I think 3rd :)

Permabanned
Originally posted by Cemetery
The big question, top 3 if you don't mind & in the order you think it will happen & why ;)

1) Arsenal
2) Liverpool
3) Man U

Arsenal are just too strong atm imo and while I think pool will run them quite close I just don't see them taking the cup this season. Man U are just being a bit too inconsistant imo to challenge properly, if they change their style a bit then they may do better but atm I think 3rd :)

1)LFC
2)Arsenal
3)Spurs
4)United
5)Middlesboro

I think LFC can do it aslong as Arsenal keep winning in the champs League, remember if it wasnt for Bad December last year that put us down to 6th we sould have won it, and the only thing that seperated ARsenal and LFC at the end of the season was the 2 games between us.

Last edited:
Associate
Arsenal (although I would say that).
Man U
Liverpool

Will be interesting to see how we perform when Pires is back. I just hope we don't get any other injuries (Henry for example)

Soldato
Re: Re: Who will top the Premiership this season

Originally posted by GoldMember
1)LFC
2)Arsenal
3)Spurs
4)United
5)Middlesboro

I think LFC can do it aslong as Arsenal keep winning in the champs League, remember if it wasnt for Bad December last year that put us down to 6th we sould have won it, and the only thing that seperated ARsenal and LFC at the end of the season was the 2 games between us.

lol

Originally posted by Jay

)Liverpool
2)Arsenal
3)Boro

lol

Dont really know who will win the prem out of Arsenal or United, but I think liverpool will come 3rd

DirtyBerty

D

DirtyBerty

As much as I'd like Liverpool to win, I still think Arsenal will.

They could easily have scored 5 goals past Everton at the weekend but were unlucky, then a rare wonder-strike led to their losing when they should really have been several goals up anyway, they were unlucky and i can't see them losing anymore games in the near future.

Man Utd have no chance.

Soldato
OP
Nitro, howsabout not spamming the thread eh ;) Especially while Man U are below Spurs in the league ;) If any team played at their very very best no doubt they would also be able to beat all others in their league..that being the point. Man U aren't doing that & thus this thread is based on what people have & are seeing.

PAz

PAz

Soldato
1. Arsenal
2. Liverpool
3. Spurs

but we will be nicely clear at the top i think, mishap against everton, but no1 can seriously challenge us when on peak form

Soldato
Arsenal
Liverpool
Man U

Damn shame but Arsenal will just nick it in the end. Who knows, with the Start that Liverpool have made, we might be the one's ending up nicking the title away from Arsenal.

Associate
1)Arsenal
2)Liverpool

Id be suprised if man utd made it into the top 3 this season. It would be great if Liverpool do finish top, but I dont think it'll happen until next season

Associate
so many spurs supporters. hehe i'm arsenal btw

but tottenham is doing well :mad: but i still believe that united will come back:mad::mad::mad:

chealsea might get back into the top4, they're not too far behind

Liverpool are looking good, they seem to be the only team to challenge arsenal's title

then again it is still early To predict but a guess will be

1 Arsenal
2 Liverpool
3 Man Utd

Back
Top Bottom