Who's going to win this round?

Soldato
Most people arent intelligent enough to realise that the ps3 offers no more than the 360, so they will buy it in the millions just because of the brand name.

which i think is a shame, because it seems like a waste of money to me.

Soldato
i think it could be different storied in different continents,
in EUROPE/UK it could be Xbox360>Wii>PS3,
Japan is always so different and PS3 and Wii is going to sell very well over there,
but lets wait and see in 2-3 years time,

Soldato
Its funny, i thought for years that i would be buying a PS3 first, followed by an Xbox 360 and i never thought i would want to buy the Revolution (as it was called back then). It turns out i bought the Xbox 360 first, i am thinking of buying a Wii and im not even going to bother with a PS3 until maybe 2008.

As for the 'winner', they all win of course as they will all sell tens of millions of units.

Soldato
OP
I talking in terms of sales. I agree the PS3 is probberly the 'best' however I really don't think the price will justify it also the Xbox 360 was first released so innevitably it'll have the most games (since I think that's one reason the PS2 won) the Wii is a good/new idea however I think the controller is going to raise differcultly later on, I am not sure whether the Wii has a 'normal' one also but it could become harder with crossplatform games.

Associate
People will buy a PS3 simply because of the name...
I think the Wii will sell very well, like the DS in Japan. It's attracting the attention of pretty much everyone, people young and old.
The 360... I think it will sell the least this generation to be honest. It's doing really bad in Japan, but ok over here and in America.

I dunno, we'll see. I really hope the Wii does well though!

Back
Top Bottom