Why i love being German

Soldato
Smithy said:
What always amazes me is how european students manage to speak German, English, Spanish, French and Italian while we cant even be assed to learn one alternative language.

Its because the British are generally a bunch of ignorant *****.

Smithy said:
Oh please shut up.

G-MAN2004 said:
I was about to post something along the lines of some of them but i get 'Captain Know it all' spurting out his knowledge at me :rolleyes:

And G-MAN if you tried engaging brain before keyboard warrior wise cracks you would have noticed I didn't mean to quote you but the guy before you :confused: Focus on the whole thread as opposed to just your own carp.

Is GD just filled with mouthy school/college kids? :)

OT. I would rather be another nationality, such as German to English. The pride we can have in our Island and our heritage is tainted with the millions of nobs that we share it with. :(

Last edited:
Associate
havent the time to read all the thread but heres my take.

Germanys a cracking country. Ive been quite a few times (Cologne/Leverkusen and Munich mostly) and enjoyed every minute there.

Far less thugs on the streets, less litter, people have always been welcoming and friendly to me. Great Engineering history. Beautiful scenery especially in Bavarian region. Transport system is excellent.

Ive said to our 'Gert' many times id love to move there one day. She's half German and has relatives out near Leverkusen so we get to go over :D
Nice little story actually.... her Dad was a tank driver in WW2 and drove into Berlin at the end of the war were he met my girlfriends mum who was a young 18 yr old in 1945. The rest is history!

Problems at the moment relate to employment and the unification of the East and West as far as i can tell.

Doosht

Back
Top Bottom