why is eve-online so good?

Soldato
Inquisitor said:
Ah, what was your name and what corp were you in?

Sucked didn't it? Thank God it's over :p

Yeah it was a bit of a mess huh? What really got my goat tho was we practically gave vale away! but anyway im in a corp called Demonic retribution, ingame name is k41 51n :), you guys are over having fun with E.R.A now aren't you?

Soldato
MeAnBoY said:
Yeah it was a bit of a mess huh? What really got my goat tho was we practically gave vale away! but anyway im in a corp called Demonic retribution, ingame name is k41 51n :), you guys are over having fun with E.R.A now aren't you?
Ah, D-R, good stuff :) You guys are in low sec empire now aren't you?

And yep, been having fun with the Ruskies over in Cache :D

Soldato
Inquisitor said:
Ah, D-R, good stuff :) You guys are in low sec empire now aren't you?

And yep, been having fun with the Ruskies over in Cache :D

Yeah we've just joined enigma alliance which allows us freedom in 0.0 space again, and syndicate is pretty full of targets :D

Oh and on a sidenote i watched the RA vs ERA Dread battle video the other day, owch, but prety cool to watch.

Last edited:
Soldato
MeAnBoY said:
Oh and on a sidenote i watched the RA vs ERA Dread battle video the other day, owch, but prety cool to watch.
Hehe, yeah, that was quite painful, but we've replaced them all now. Funny that my first killmail in a few months (been inactive) was a Revelation :D

Soldato
LabR@t said:
just d/l the trial again why r fonts so dam smalll at 1680x1050 u can't hardly see em
and its confusing me to hell !

theres a setting to make em 12 point rather than 10, try that, also you can set the font in the chat win to small-med-large etc
its because when EVE was made (3 years since gold 5 years since beta don't forget) games where played at max of 1600x1200 and that was rare, mostly 1024x768 or slightly more.

Man of Honour
FosterK said:
Especially when it comes to podding 2 week old players in shuttles, isn't that right Damien?

2 week old players in shuttles in noob corps in 0.0 = invariably scouts/spies.

They die, then get podded.

Back
Top Bottom