Why not maybe i miised the answer. Or there aint one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
why do we need PMs ? most users have an email address you can contact anyway. and if they dont then its probably because they dont want to be contacted :p

i cant see how PMs would be any better than email

Last edited:
Soldato

Not that I care, but it's so you don't have to advertise one, I understand you can make a spam account in case members decide to be pricks and sign you up for something in some sort of revenge.

But every forum I've seen has a PM system, it's quick, easy and not everyone has a second email for public use.

Associate
OP
why do we need PMs ? most users have an email address you can contact anyway. and if they dont then its probably because they dont want to be contacted :p

Try it.
I am a member of a forum that has PMs, and it makes things so much easier.

You also don't need to use a third party messenger.

Last edited:
Soldato
aye ive never used PMs on the other forum i use. and only PMs i receive are spam

have emailed people from there in the past though... its actually easier since its just one click below there name if im already logged into my email which i am 99% of the time

Caporegime
aye ive never used PMs on the other forum i use. and only PMs i receive are spam

have emailed people from there in the past though... its actually easier since its just one click below there name if im already logged into my email which i am 99% of the time

You can send them an email via trust now without being logged in to your email :)

Associate
OP
MOST of us login to he site we use the most.

Upon login you get a PM message, which then reply to or not.

And now i will not argue the benefits because i am sure better than me have tried, and failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom