Why would "getting out the wrong side of bed" make somebody moody?

Permabanned
OP
BrenOS said:
You come accross as very bitter. Do you want a vote on who has contributed more to the forums?
Who's talking about quantity? We're talking about quality. Like many females say, "it's not the size that matter, it's what you do with it."

I am not saying I make top notch threads, worthy of SC. Nor am saying Tru makes quality top notch threads. What I am saying is, he shouldn't be criticising my pointless thread when he has made some himself.
Tru said:
I think you're being sarcastic but it's very hard to read a humourless entity like yourself.

edit: Seeing as we're trawling thread history, why do you post so many with the ':o' smiley? Are you embarrassed to be posting such rubbish? You should be.
I'm not bothered whether people can judge me or not. If you want to read me, get on with it - I have little to hide.

The :o is a smiley - get over it. Just because people type :( it doesn't mean they are actually sad.

Jesus Christ - I think you need to fill some of your spare time better.

Associate
Woah guys!

Who got out of the wrong side of the bed today ? :)

From http://castlecops.com/article-6582-nested-0-0.html

The wrong side of the bed is the left side, according to a superstition that goes back to the time of the Romans. People have been saying other people 'got up on the wrong side of the bed,' 'awoke surly or grouchy,' for well over three centuries now, usually not knowing the real meaning of what they are saying, but the equally old expression 'got up left foot forward' tells the story. The supposedly sinister nature of the left is reflected in many English superstitions and expressions, such as the belief that it is unlucky to put your left shoe first, or to walk into a house left foot first. The Romans, especially Augustus Caesar, were very careful that they got up on the right side of the bed, but there is no evidence that they were less grouchy than anyone else." From "Encyclopedia of Word and Phrase Origins" by Robert Hendrickson (Facts on File, New York, 1997).

For the record, if I got out the right hand side of my bed, I would go through the wall...

Tru

Tru

Soldato
basmic said:
I've already shown you two.

Sorry but that's rubbish. The joke thread isn't pointless but I'm not going to patronise you by spelling it out. The tips thread? Now you're being obtuse, can you honestly not see any benefit in having that thread? Don't answer.

I only counted 6 'lets play isketch' threads from you, 1 'Where do odd socks go?', 1 'Where are the moderators?' and 1 'Where is Spie?'. I've over-estimated your pointlessness and I apologise.

Permabanned
OP
basmic said:
Who's talking about quantity? We're talking about quality. Like many females say, "it's not the size that matter, it's what you do with it."

I am not saying I make top notch threads, worthy of SC. Nor am saying Tru makes quality top notch threads. What I am saying is, he shouldn't be criticising my pointless thread when he has made some himself
Tru said:
Sorry but that's rubbish. The joke thread isn't pointless but I'm not going to patronise you by spelling it out. The tips thread? Now you're being obtuse, can you honestly not see any benefit in having that thread? Don't answer.

I only counted 6 'lets play isketch' threads from you, 1 'Where do odd socks go?', 1 'Where are the moderators?' and 1 'Where is Spie?'. I've over-estimated your pointlessness and I apologise.
I've already said that I don't make top notch threads.

So what point were you trying to put across? Your ability to use the Search button?

Tru

Tru

Soldato
basmic said:
I've already said that I don't make top notch threads.

So what point were you trying to put across? Your ability to use the Search button?
I'm demonstrating what a rubbish poster you are, in the vain hope that you might stop it.

Night night.

Permabanned
OP
Tru said:
I'm demonstrating what a rubbish poster you are, in the vain hope that you might stop it.

Night night.
You mean you're copying what I did to you, to get back at me?

No need - I can admit I make rubbish threads, many of which are pointless.

The only problem I have, is you coming in here all singing and dancing calling me autistic. When you have several pointless threads yourself - so pointless an autistic person could outdo you.

Caporegime
I've ended up with my foot rammed through a steering wheel, after literally falling out of bed one morning in my truck!

I snapped the indicator stalk clean off, and thought I'd broken my toes!

Very ****** off I was! :o :rolleyes:

Permabanned
basmic said:

The only problem I have, is you coming in here all singing and dancing calling me autistic. When you have several pointless threads yourself - so pointless an autistic person could outdo you.

Hand bags at dawn TBH!!!

Man of Honour
basmic said:

Here is a sensible thread...

Clicky

I certainly enjoyed it. :D

Simon/~Flibster

Soldato
basmic said:
So using this analogy of satisfying women, your threads would be impotent?
basmic said:
The :o is a smiley - get over it. Just because people type :( it doesn't mean they are actually sad.
What the hell else does it mean?
Flibster said:
Here is a sensible thread...

Clicky

I certainly enjoyed it. :D

Simon/~Flibster
Classic. Total classic :D
basmic said:
so pointless an autistic person could outdo you.
How come you haven't outdone him? If even an autistic person could do it, surely you should be shining!

Suspended
Tru said:
Don't forget the "Who do people like egg and chips?" thread, and the "I have a sense of humour, oh wait no I don't" thread - not to mention the "How do I get out of bed in the morning?" thread and at least three rubbish joke threads. ;)

Soldato
Arcade Fire said:
Don't forget the "Who do people like egg and chips?" thread, and the "I have a sense of humour, oh wait no I don't" thread - not to mention the "How do I get out of bed in the morning?" thread and at least three rubbish joke threads. ;)

Almost all joke threads are rubbish though :p

Back
Top Bottom