Wii becomes UK's fastest-selling home console ever

Man of Honour
VIRII said:
About the same as you winning the lottery.
Don't be silly.

5 numbers and bonus ball :p

Apparently there's places that do have the consoles but doing silly expensive bundles. I guess you can just try selling the games you don't want after you do buy one of them.

Soldato
R5Rich said:
Ok ill ask again :p

Whats the chances ill be able to pick one up friday

Today I went round all the Stevenage stores (retail parks & town centres) and was told that all units between now and the New year have been sold to pre-orders. The only chance is to find a store that is not accepting orders and be there when they get a delivery

Permabanned
DaveyD said:
Don't be silly.

5 numbers and bonus ball :p

Apparently there's places that do have the consoles but doing silly expensive bundles. I guess you can just try selling the games you don't want after you do buy one of them.

High street stores? I've not seen any, I've seen them advertising bundles but not any that actually have stock.

Permabanned
DaveyD said:
Dunno, only from what I've read here really.

I read some posts but noticed both posters were in Ireland where they referred to shops having stock but refusing to sell it except in a bundle.

I'd be happy to buy a bundle and move the games on.

Caporegime
mrgubby said:
Today I went round all the Stevenage stores (retail parks & town centres) and was told that all units between now and the New year have been sold to pre-orders. The only chance is to find a store that is not accepting orders and be there when they get a delivery

My local stores are doing what they did after xmas with the 360. Phone at 9am if they have any coming in they will hold one for you. First come first served.

Associate
My local Asda had 15 in today.

They told me it would definitely be on the 5pm delivery, i was at work but got sister to go down at 4:30.

Oh sorry they came in at 12 lunchtime and we sold them all then! GRRRRRR :mad:

Thing is i was sat in the 6th for common room from 11am doing nothing, about 3 minutes walk, literally across the field to Asda.

Gutted.

Back
Top Bottom