Will a club outside the big 4 ever win the title again?

Soldato
Reading will get exponentially better every season until the whole world implodes because of how good they are. :p

I'd say yes, but I expect it will take some financial revolutions to bring it about (the Premiership collapsing under its own huge weight probably).

Soldato
One More Solo said:
I remember confidently telling everyone that would listen West Ham would easily make Europe this season. Oops. :o

Lol, painful mistake. I'm not a West Ham supporter, in fact quite the opposite end of the table, but I think it's a real shame to loose such a club to relegation.

Soldato
S7yl3s said:
Lol, painful mistake. I'm not a West Ham supporter, in fact quite the opposite end of the table, but I think it's a real shame to loose such a club to relegation.

Same, I think they're an all round decent club and I was delighted when they got promoted again, apart from that **** Reo Coker.

Soldato
el_dazza said:

My mind wouldn't be able to comprihend it, and the whole world may just implode. ;)

But seriously, It's possible, as is anything but I think if it does happen it will be in a very long time. Winning the premiership isn't just about having a decent manager, decent players and a sound financial backing, it's about knowing how to go the distance, believing you can win, and wanting it more than anyone else.

Chelsea are a little odd here, becuase really they did buy the title, but they were a decent team before and could cause many top teams problems.

Permabanned
Adum said:
Newcastle will - when we have a full, non injured squad that is. :)

Personally, I don't think they will for quite a while. If it was down to the passion of support then i think they would and some of the current top 3/4 would be near the bottom, tbh.

Associate
chesterstu said:
Personally, I don't think they will for quite a while. If it was down to the passion of support then i think they would and some of the current top 3/4 would be near the bottom, tbh.

How do you measure passion?

Back
Top Bottom