Williams V Skelton Boxing **Spoilers**

Soldato
OP
Harrison could learn a lot from that fight...like how to actually throw a punch or two.

Not seen this Valuev fella fight (seen him towering a mile over John Ruiz in pictures!) but I doubt he's Klitchkos quality who Williams lost to last time in a world title bout so he might have a squeak.

Would like to see those 2 settle the score first though!

More next week Calzaghe V Lacy :D quality boxing on terrestrial where it belongs.

Soldato
fozzybear said:
Williams and Skelton are just a couple of sluggish, overweight and average heavyweights. It wouldn't surprise me if it turned into a fight similar to the Williams v Harrison fight.

:o

Fair play to both men. Williams looked in great shape tonight. His left jab was quality throughout the fight. Skelton amazed me with his fitness.

How did the cut on Skelton happen? Was it a clash of head? If it was, maybe it was poetic justice!?

Soldato
Good match, was expecting Skelton to win that one, but nevermind. Not a Williams fan, I would like to see him get knocked out by Valuev. Skelton was resorting to dirty tatics with those headbutts, but that last right uppercut by Williams was the only thing that tipped the scales.
I know Hamed might be a bloater, but you have to give him some respect for what he has achieved....the guy is a boxing legend, imo one of if not the best fighters to ever come out of Britain.

Back
Top Bottom