Wimbledon 2021

Associate
We only recently started playing tennis, and managed to login thinking it would only be one court, and the matches would be labelled. Well, I panicked. After waiting 2 hours in the queue, I had 10 minutes to complete a purchase, so bought Court 1 tickets for the 10th of July. Think it might either be mens double or womens final.

Still got another 'voucher' code via the missus, so we might some more tickets, but as I understand you can't trade them; the buyer (account holder) has to designate a guest and can go with them.

Associate
10th July will be doubles (maybe seniors) and probably junior finals on Court 1 I believe. Womens final will be on centre court.

Soldato
Mens final day tickets baby :D

Friends of mine managed to get the same.

I got some for the second Friday on Centre, so Men's Semi-finals. Will wait to see what the seats are like, I lucked out in the Ballot in 2019 and was three rows from courtside on Centre on the second Tuesday. Doubt I'll get that lucky with seating this time :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Konta’s out because of Covid

No great loss.

I lost all patience with her when she had the strop at the media for claiming she always 'bottles' it, which to be fair she does and is exactly what happened when I was at Wimbledon two years ago and saw her go out in the quarters.

That aside was actually a pretty good day as we saw Serena in the other quarter final which was a good match and then, after both quarters were finished, got treated to the impromptu Serena/Murray mixed doubles thing that was such a crowd-pleaser :)

Caporegime
A lot of really poor line calls already, no idea why they can't just move to automatic line calls.

Good effort by Draper so far but his first serve is a real weakness, plenty of time for it to improve though. Expect Djokovic to win in 4 now.

Back
Top Bottom