Wimbledon 2021

Soldato
Well you're effectively paying to watch a tennis match on a big TV with overpriced food and drink, so I'm not sure how much they can realistically charge!

(And to be clear I love Wimbledon, and try to go every year)

True. I might get to be on tv though. :p I wonder if we can bring our own refreshments, particularly as I'm a cheapskate.

Soldato
And after having Federer and Nadal force him to keep raising his level over the last 10-15 years, he’ll now have nobody to challenge him for several years given the utter failure of the next generation of players to even come close to the level they set. Easy pickings.

Sad to watch Federer keep going despite the inevitable terminal decline as Father Time catches up to him.

Soldato
And after having Federer and Nadal force him to keep raising his level over the last 10-15 years, he’ll now have nobody to challenge him for several years given the utter failure of the next generation of players to even come close to the level they set. Easy pickings.

Sad to watch Federer keep going despite the inevitable terminal decline as Father Time catches up to him.

Completely agree. There’s been a couple of generations now.

Back
Top Bottom