Wimbledon 2021

I haz 4090!
Don
Well, what a fabulous day that was. The whole place is stunning, and some of the houses as you're walking down to the AELTC are just :eek:

I've been a tennis fan since I was a kid, but never managed to get tickets apart from one year, but I had to drop out due to personal stuff going on at the time. It's quite something to see tennis of that level being played IRL and not on TV. Sunday was a bit of a life-goal ticked off. Cracking day.

Soldato
Well, what a fabulous day that was. The whole place is stunning, and some of the houses as you're walking down to the AELTC are just :eek:

I've been a tennis fan since I was a kid, but never managed to get tickets apart from one year, but I had to drop out due to personal stuff going on at the time. It's quite something to see tennis of that level being played IRL and not on TV. Sunday was a bit of a life-goal ticked off. Cracking day.
Goodness, the houses around there are mad. I rented (in a flat) in Wimbledon Park for about a year and doubt I'll ever be able to afford to live in such a beautiful part of London again.

Caporegime
That's not good. Was hoping his non performance at Wimbledon was just down to match fitness and something he could improve with more playing time. That isn't happening with more knee troubles.

Actually thought the only reason he didn't retire years ago was because he wanted that Olympic gold, hope that's not the case or it'll be a massive kick to the stomach for him.

Soldato
Yeah, I thought he wasn't match fit but did wonder if he was having problems with the knee as well.

He seems optimistic he'll be back at some point later in the year, so fingers crossed.

Back
Top Bottom