Win 7 Arrives 21st

Soldato
They have said that they will consider sending orders out by courier to beat the postal strike, i will believe that when i see it....

i know a day or two wont hurt to wait, but its not fair that every other online companies have sent there's out

Yea but it's not just that woody, the fact that people who didnt pay for express delivey have had theres shipped and will probabily recieve it tomorrow!

Soldato
have you not heard about the national postal strike that starts thursday, they are on strike for 2 days thursday and friday, and saturday delivery is on a limited delivery scale, so unless it is sent out by courier then you wont get it till monday and thats if your lucky.

Unless it has been sent 1st Class which means it should arrive tomorrow, before it all kicks off :) Which mine has :D

Associate
It now says on the product description page on every windows 7 version on OcUK, *****SHIPPING WEDNESDAY 21st OCTOBER*****, so we that got the next day delivery service option might possibly get it on thursday, friday as long as the postal strikes doesn`t delay it.

Associate
Had an email earlier saying mine had been shipped so should get it tomorrow, which means i'll spend most of tonight backing everything up on my external hard drive so when i get it ill shove it straight on.

Associate
I preordered mine from one of the larger places and I got an email today saying it was shipped via citylink and that it will be here tomorrow (they usually always use royal mail). Already have it installed, just need my key to activate. I must say, I am absolutely loving Win 7!

G.

lcg

lcg

Associate
A copy of Home Premium I ordered arrived at my parents' house yesterday :) I won't be needing it at this time, so I don't mind not having it in hand.

Dup

Dup

Soldato
I have the opperunity to purchase a US license for Professional, would that work if I used it with a copy from works Action Pack?

The bummer is I need two licenses and £320 is not doable :(

Back
Top Bottom