Win 7 Arrives 21st

Associate
My two copies of 7 Ultimate moved from Outstanding Orders to Order History today. Apparently it's now shipped, via the DPD Nextday before 12 I paid for, so I'm hoping it'll arrive tomorrow before noon, a whole day before the postal strike. Yay.

lcg

lcg

Associate
I've just received an email saying one of my copies has just been dispatched. I'm guessing I should receive another email later saying my other copy has been dispatched, as its a separate order from the same retailer.

Permabanned
my order finally moved to "dispatching soon", dont know if that means in minutes, hours or days though.

it means in the next 24hrs

Dispatching Soon

This means your order has entered the dispatch process. It will leave our fulfilment centre as soon as it is ready, usually within the next 24 hours. You cannot change or cancel an order once it has entered the dispatch process.

Associate
my order finally moved to "dispatching soon", dont know if that means in minutes, hours or days though.

ditto here! - YAY. At least I think my Pro version should arrive tommorow as that was ordered from a different e-tailer but my HP version and a version for my mum are "Dispatching Soon"

TJM

TJM

Associate
I ordered mine from everyone knows where and picked 1st class post. It shipped this evening via DHL. Neat, although the scheduled delivery date is the 22nd despite the package only having to travel from Bedfordshire to south London. I assume they are telling DHL to hold off on delivery.

Associate
Just couldnt get on with the combined programs on the taskbar.

dont know how anyone can use the combined task bar to be honest lol. So i have gone back to the old fashioned winxp taskbar styleeeeee.

Other than that well happy with win 7, lovely and fast. We will see what its like after a few months though.

Soldato
According to Slackworth in this thread he wrote:

After Microsoft announced the removal of the E Version, they gave resellers a chance to order all the stock they wanted at the original price by a certain date. Any orders placed after that time would either get the discounted Upgrade version or pay full price.

OcUK have a lot of stock in our warehouse ready to ship with a second batch arriving when I ask for it. As for when the price goes up it's simple, we run out and that's it; you'll see this has been reflected in some e-tailers sell out prices already. Don't say you haven't been warned.

Shouldn't have any issues for that date anyway. When I say we've got a lot, I really do mean we have got a lot. :D

So i'm not sure what's going on ? I read that as the price will remain stable for a while longer? Can anyone confirm that from OCUK?

Back
Top Bottom