Win 7 Arrives 21st

Associate
Originally Posted by ste-sim2x9 View Post
Mine has been posted by ******** and will be with me over the next couple of days.

I'm sorry for putting the competitors name in i forgot although i do think it sucks when i was given a couple of days ban without a pm or anything like warning me not to do it.

zia

zia

Associate
Anyone know how many time i can install windows 7 with same key? The reason being is becuase i generally do clean install every year or so,
i've heard that you can on install it 3 times,then you have to get another key?

zia

Associate
Anyone know how many time i can install windows 7 with same key? The reason being is becuase i generally do clean install every year or so,
i've heard that you can on install it 3 times,then you have to get another key?

zia

If it doesn't like the key after a few re-formats you can just call MS (the number will be provided on the activation screen) and the automated system will give you a new key. I have found that a single key will work quite a few times before you need to do this.

Soldato
Well, I have worked till about ten minutes ago gutting my local store and putting up all the new promo for Windows 7 and checking out the mountain of Win7 Laptops that have arrived - it's rather nice! I have read a lot about this one, but actually having a play really shows it's matured.

Will be splitting my Mac Pro down the centre again for this release!

Rich

Soldato
Are you guys/have you guys installed motherboard chipset drivers, or are you using Windows' defaults? Google suggests the Samsung Spinpoint F3 has problems with some Nvidia chipsets (with drivers installed), so I'm kind of reluctant to...

Soldato
\0/ got an email today.
Your Order has been packed and is in the process of being shipped.
----------------------------------------------------------
Goods Shipped:
£57.38 x 1 - Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium - Retail

----------------------------------------------------------
Goods Shipped By: DPD Next Day Parcel.

all I need now is an intel ssd and I'm away with it. :D

Lum

Lum

Soldato
I don't see the need when the Ultimate RC version which I, and I'm sure most of you too, are still running quite happily?

Windows 7 is wonderful yes, but I don't see the need or understand the urgent frenzy to over-write your installation in a big hurry.

Chill ;)

The main reason for pre-ordering is to take advantage of the super cheap prices for a full non-upgrade copy, I thought.

That was my reason anyway.

Soldato
Oh if anyone paid for express delivery from a certain place, Complain and you will get your £8.80 back, because they dropped a ball because people who choose free delivery have been getting it days before people who paid for express delivery

Back
Top Bottom