Win 7 Arrives 21st

Associate
"i have been trying to find the full version of home premium, any ideas where to look, thanks"

Woody! I might be able to help - not sure yet but I'll post good or bad news after I check it out - watch this thread....

Associate
It's probably taken from the fact several online stores have said they will post on the 21st so that it arrives on the 22nd.
Yeah, just read that mail-hubs shutdown on 22nd, and local delivery offices on the 23rd, so some people with next-day delivery, *may* get it in time.

I'm getting a download copy, so RM can't affect that! :)

Associate
managed to find an MSDN home premium iso that checks out on the SHA1 file hash etc so will just bang that on and use the key as and when it arrives. Seek and ye shall find.

Soldato
I'm not going to have a chance to install it during the week next week and I'm busy next weekend .. and the following week my Parents are visiting so I won't have time then either .... so I'm probably looking at the end of the month before I can install it anyway ...

.... so I'll probably get my copies on time :rolleyes:

Soldato
Microsoft were in with us yesterday and told us that the 22nd was still the launch date.

that means to get people their copies on the 22nd you'll need to count 3 days for the post I suggest like most other sites that you start sending Tuesday at the earliest. Most games I order come on launch date not just posted then isn't the idea of pre-ordering so that you can secure your copy for launch date?

Associate
I pre-ordered 2 copies 2 months ago and the money has been taken.latest e-mail says they will be dispatched on the 22nd by royal mail and delivery is 5-7 days.so mine gets dispatched on the 22nd same day the strike starts.If it wasnt for the fact its cheaper price with the pre-order i would cancel and just go into a shop and buy it on the 22nd.very disappointing when you pre-order and pay in advance then the rest of the world gets theirs a week before i will.

Soldato
I don't care if its 21st or 22nd and if I'll get my copies on time as it makes no difference, most of us already have installed full version, just need to enter key now but have plenty of time to do so.

Are you not likely to get more than you bargained for doing this?

Back
Top Bottom