Win 7 Arrives 21st

Associate
When people have pre-ordered and already paid it should be sent in time so its received on the 22nd.Anyone can walk into a store and buy it on the 22nd so its disappointing to say the least when guys who have paid for it 2 months ago will get it maybe on the 28th.Half the planet already has it and got it free.

Associate
I don't care when I get it. I have rc running and running perfectly. I doubt I will install the retail version until I get an SSD which will probably be after Christmas.
Same for me. I've got a 90-day eval copy running on one machine. My main machine is on Vista x64, and I think I'll put the student upgrade copy on after Christmas also with an SSD. Need my main machine for work and study, which is really intense until my uni exams in January! Any spare time I get, I'll be out drinking or playing games; wait until the dull-time in Jan/Feb for a rebuild! :)

Soldato
I covered by bets and ordered 1 ful retail HP from 2 sources. 1 says its picked and will ship on 21st. The other which is from a huge etailer says exp delivery date of 26-28th.

Soldato
I'd rather wait a few days (or a couple of weeks frankly) than get something on release day if I'm saving a bloomin fortune which is the case with pre-ordered ones. Plenty of places you can get the RTM versions now and simply pop your code in when it arrives.

Soldato
I'd rather wait a few days (or a couple of weeks frankly) than get something on release day if I'm saving a bloomin fortune which is the case with pre-ordered ones. Plenty of places you can get the RTM versions now and simply pop your code in when it arrives.

Where, and can they be trusted not to include extras though?

Associate
Meh, not that bothered if my copies (x3) come a bit late, but then I also have an academic copy to download on the day but will prob wait for the weekend to install, RC 7100 has been running fine on my lappy and desktop ;)

Associate
I have ordered two copies from the NO Competitor Hinting! and they both say 26th to 28th. If you want to check that an iso you download of 7 is valid then there is an iso checker whcih checks to see if a win 7 iso is valid and only contacins windows 7

Soldato
due to unforseen circumstances (also known as housemate surprising you with bills), I've had to cancel both my Home Premium and Pro pre-orders from elsewhere. This means I will have to buy them at a slightly more expensive price at a later date. So what should have cost me around £150 is instead going to be double that. Ah well.

Permabanned
due to unforseen circumstances (also known as housemate surprising you with bills), I've had to cancel both my Home Premium and Pro pre-orders from elsewhere. This means I will have to buy them at a slightly more expensive price at a later date. So what should have cost me around £150 is instead going to be double that. Ah well.

Surely you could have sold an arm or a leg rather than cancel your win7 order? :D

Associate
meh mine says its being despatched on the 23rd, with a delivery estimate of 26-27th.
yeah ok free delivery option but why is it being sent a day later :p

Associate
I'm not too concerned when mine arrives as I have full HP RTM installed on my netbook and Ultimnate RC installed on my desktop. When my copies arrive all I need to do is a full reinsatll on my desktop and enter the key on my netbook

Soldato
I've got 3 copies comming from **** and the status is packing and 3 copies comming from NO Competitor Hinting! which says dispatch 21st, delivery 22nd.

I'm not too worried if there's a little delay as only 2 are for me (rest for family) I'm gonna install one on my Macbook and the other is for my main rig but i'm waiting for Nvidia to release it's new card then i'm gonna buy a ubber upgrade with a fresh install of windows 7 :)

Soldato

Even at full price, Windows 7 Ultimate is only around £229.99

Back
Top Bottom