** WIN AN RTX 2080 Ti by playing Quake II **

Associate
Still praying to Jeebus here. Does anyone know if there has been any announcements?

No announcements I've seen so far. But wouldn't be surprising if not a lot of entries and the whole thing was pulled.

I mean, there was like 8 or 10 entries, some from 1 posters, some was purely made up (mine, as I didn't have an RTX anything to get any shots and didn't want to steal any), and we have some legit ones too. But still, total wasn't a lot. So yeah, wouldn't surprise me if it did get pulled for another time or something for lack of entries. I hope not, but I've seen it before too. So just leaving this out there. :)

Soldato
No announcements I've seen so far. But wouldn't be surprising if not a lot of entries and the whole thing was pulled.

I mean, there was like 8 or 10 entries, some from 1 posters, some was purely made up (mine, as I didn't have an RTX anything to get any shots and didn't want to steal any), and we have some legit ones too. But still, total wasn't a lot. So yeah, wouldn't surprise me if it did get pulled for another time or something for lack of entries. I hope not, but I've seen it before too. So just leaving this out there. :)

Nah Nvidia are providing the card so they arent really fussed about the number of entries from experience with previous comps.

Its more likely due to Connor being ocuk staff and not a dedicated admin so he hasn't logged in since 27th June and comp ended on the 30th.

@Connor@Overclockers this should ping him :)

Associate
Nah Nvidia are providing the card so they arent really fussed about the number of entries from experience with previous comps.

Its more likely due to Connor being ocuk staff and not a dedicated admin so he hasn't logged in since 27th June and comp ended on the 30th.

@Connor@Overclockers this should ping him :)

Well, that'll be cool. That means since there's only around 10-12 entries, we all have a (at worst) 1 in 12 chance to win. :p ;)

Never has a competition been gifted with such high winning chances! :D

Associate
If it's me, I will be getting that card installed ASAP to get the most out of it before I spend the rest of the next few years changing nappies and getting no sleep :(

Soldato
If it's me, I will be getting that card installed ASAP to get the most out of it before I spend the rest of the next few years changing nappies and getting no sleep :(

Lol kids... the ultimate gaming killer for adults (Gtz if you're expecting btw) . I'ld throw it in my current rig until i jump on ryzen in a month or so time. 9 1/2 years is some long and good service out of the old girl

Doesn't look like connors alive as still hasn't logged in since 27th June.

@Gibbo sorry to ping you but since you're a godly Gucci belt top revenue earner can you give Connor a meme worthy gentle slap, the anticipation is killing us all lol

Back
Top Bottom