1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Window P180

Discussion in 'Case Central' started by caseman, 16 Feb 2006.

1. caseman

Associate

Am finally reaching the end of nearly a week of planning new PC..

but have a dilemma over case..

torn between P180 and the Akasa Eclipse....

one thing....are window side panels available for the P180...as I fancy showing off my handywork when finished and maybe with some cathodes etc.....I know that the Eclipse offer the window side panel...

2. Sumanji

Sgarrista

I don't think so... a windowed side-panel would defeat the purpose of the P180. The sides are made of layered plastic and metal to deaden sound, so making a massive whole in it would kinda screw that up :p

I'm sure you could make a window if you really wanted to though! But I would just get the P180 and leave it as is.

Suman

3. SkeeterUK

Capodecina

p160 with window is great and quiet. Miles better than the p180 silver box hehe.

4. Shifter_Hull

Wise Guy

p160 with window is great and quiet nice case i own one with side window

5. monaco87

Gangster

I would agree, P160 is also one of the best laid out cases internally that I have used. The sideways-on disk bay is so easy to use.

6. Hyper

Mobster

I must agree I like the P160 but i am sure some company will bring out a side window for the P180 eventually.

7. Yewen

Capodecina

I doubt they will due to it being a low noise case, and it already being out for what seems like years :p