1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wipeout Pure on the PSP

Discussion in 'Console Games & Hardware' started by Matteysan, 1 Feb 2006.

1. Matteysan

Soldato

Has anyone got this & if so have you tried the mini game called "zone" ?

Me & my mate have been having a competiton on who can get the most zones. It gets very quick though & takes a bit of patients to start off with.

I have to admit that the mini game is a hell of alot more fun than the actual races.

What is your highest zone?

Ill start you off 64 is our highest so far if you havent already beat it.

Good luck ! :)

Edit: I forgot to mention which track we were doing this on lol ! its "PRO T020"

Last edited: 1 Feb 2006
  2. Whappers

Mobster

Yeah, I have got Wipeout Pure, it's a great game!

I love the Zone mode because it is just so ridiculously quick :eek:

You got up to zone 64 on the PRO TO20 Track?! :eek: Man that is pretty awesome. I currently only have got up to zone 28, 5 zones of which were perfect.

I think I'll go and try and challenge your 64, but I doubt I will be able to beat it as your score is extremely impressive.

3. RichL

Wise Guy

Wipeout Pure is class on the PSP. I've had a quick go on Zone but only getting around 25 atm. Zone is really good though and I'll defo play this a lot more, well done getting into the 60s though mate.

4. Matteysan

Soldato

Yeah thats one of the reasons i like it alot too! :) It took us about 2 weeks to get up into the 60's alot of time was spent on it hehe.

5. Whappers

Mobster

Hey man, if it's not too much trouble, is there any chance that you could get a video of yourself getting up to zone 60 approximately. I have just got to see this as I know I probably won't ever get that far by myself.

6. Matteysan

Soldato

7. Whappers

Mobster

lol, I still can't quite believe my eyes! :eek: I would love to be in the room with you whenever you are doing this. The concentration on your face would make a great picture :p

EDIT: I just got up to Level 40, I shudder to think how fast level 64 is :p

Last edited: 3 Feb 2006