1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wireless Mice....

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by Spit, 15 Sep 2009.

1. Spit

Perma Banned

Just got one of these for the first time and every few minutes the mouse pointer stutters. Really annoying. New batteries and the mouse is only 1m max from the receiver.

Is this normal? Its a Cherry one.

2. GhostlyPea

Mobster

Anything else near by? Sounds like either bad drivers or interference. Maybe even another operation being performed on the PC if it is regular

- Pea0n

3. beefybarn

Mobster

Cherry are not the best of makes these days, go for a logitech in the future.

4. Spit

Perma Banned

its just the standard win7 drivers. no options or anything. I nearly got a logitech :(

5. Digitalle

Hitman

I agree, sounds like interference. I use a Logitech LX7 and I had the same problem at first, even though the mouse is only about a meter away from the receiver. I had to pop in a small USB extension cable, to sit up on my desk and it works fine.

If you can, move the mouse as close to the receiver as possible just to test. If that doesn't work, check to see if you have the most up to date Drivers.

6. Spit

Perma Banned

Thanks for that. I will try it next to the PC, if no joy i will get an extension :)

Cant even find any drivers.

7. billysielu

Capodecina

You could try a Usb->PS2 adaptor.

8. Spit

Perma Banned

a what?