Wolfenstein: Youngblood - 26th July 2019

Associate
I didn't think, a lot of people wouldn't like this game, since it is part of the RTX Super launch bonus, along with Control.
Just got my system upgraded completed in time, preloading it now.

Permabanned
Edit: Actually, eff that. Have a lovely time with this game Rofflay and best wishes to you. Muah!

Not in for a fight but thought you disputed the pc culture i said was in the game, I would never buy trash like this the only time this game would sell is on console because they are starved of good games and the other is when they force bundle it with graphics cards lol. It makes it look like the game was a popular seller when i bet it will be unpopular to many.

It seems to be full of racist stereotypes also for a progressive game lol, Burger bar my azzzz line? Yea all African Americans speak like that imagine Obama saying burger bar my azzz! Note how it also had to be two African American females as well never one to miss a opportunity are they?

Associate
Well, just opened up the bethesda launcher, and Wolfenstein unlocked for me.
Yeah, able to play it now, fully watched the opening cinematic, then the hud showed, and I stopped.

Hmm, thought it unlocked tomorrow?

Soldato
Not in for a fight but thought you disputed the pc culture i said was in the game, I would never buy trash like this the only time this game would sell is on console because they are starved of good games and the other is when they force bundle it with graphics cards lol. It makes it look like the game was a popular seller when i bet it will be unpopular to many.

It seems to be full of racist stereotypes also for a progressive game lol, Burger bar my azzzz line? Yea all African Americans speak like that imagine Obama saying burger bar my azzz! Note how it also had to be two African American females as well never one to miss a opportunity are they?

You can tell it's the school holidays, can't you.

HeX

HeX

Soldato

Not sure where you're getting that from, 6GB 2060 out performing an 8GB Vega 64. Can also say I played the game maxed out last night and it was smooth as silk.

4GB cards look to be the ones that have taken a serious hit. Look at the 290/290X, in older games they generally perform closer to the 480/1060!

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
I was watching Digital Foundry's co-op play - how does it work when you are playing single player? Is the other girl controlled by AI or is it just you on your own?

Soldato
So they actually gave enemies levels and make them bullet sponges before getting to said levels via boring sidemissions huh

What a way to destroy wolfenstein

V F

V F

Soldato
So they actually gave enemies levels and make them bullet sponges before getting to said levels via boring sidemissions huh

What a way to destroy wolfenstein

Bethesda seems to be doing that with all their games recently. Besides what's with all this PC culture in video games these days?

Permabanned
Bethesda seems to be doing that with all their games recently. Besides what's with all this PC culture in video games these days?

Peer pressure over social media by a small very vocal minority, Basically non gamers ruin all the franchises until nothing is left that has not been turned into woke propaganda. I guess they plan to leave no stone unturned and no franchises will escape.

The sad reality of a creeping barrage. Go woke go broke is the only cure.

Soldato
Not sure where you're getting that from, 6GB 2060 out performing an 8GB Vega 64. Can also say I played the game maxed out last night and it was smooth as silk.

4GB cards look to be the ones that have taken a serious hit. Look at the 290/290X, in older games they generally perform closer to the 480/1060!

First of all - nope. V64 > 2060, and even more-so when doing the 2x speed fp16 trick, at 4K. Though I'd wager it would falter at QHD as well if we had frametime graphs.

Second of all you're not comparing apples to apples, because if you run into vram limits but your framerate hasn't tanked then that means the drivers are doing tricks in the background to maintain playability, which means you're not getting identical picture quality anymore. So performance numbers are no longer comparable.

This is obvious even with 8gb, where you can see even the 2080 can't properly keep up in TNC at 4K. https://www.computerbase.de/2019-02...8-gb-vs-16-gb-3840-2160-bild-streaming-extrem

Note that they tested with a preset on Youngblood which does not enable uber image streaming!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom