Womens FA cup final

Soldato
ladies_800.jpg

For those that missed any erm.. talent on display.

Soldato
Who laughed at:

a) That arsenal right mid (I think)'s hair. (the one with black pony tail type thing then some huge blonde mullet type do :D

b) ASDA sponsoring Leeds.

I'm guilty on both counts :)

Some pro defenders there though ;)

Soldato
georges said:
Who laughed at:

a) That arsenal right mid (I think)'s hair. (the one with black pony tail type thing then some huge blonde mullet type do :D

b) ASDA sponsoring Leeds.

I'm guilty on both counts :)
I laughed pretty much through the whole game but whats funny about the asda sponsorship?

I still standby my earlier comments.
It was the most entertaining game I have seen for a good few weeks.

Soldato
Arsenal's player Kelly Smith isn't a bad player really.

I remember watchin the England team in the World Cup I think it was. She's very tidy on the ball.

Thing with women's football is they are just so soft and the keepers are absolutely crap!!! I like Arsenal's though ;) There's another one too, who would be England no.1 but was injured... let me find her name...Rachel Brown.

Here: http://www.thefa.com/NR/rdonlyres/5...6-AB2B6D432988/57740/RachelBrown_1024x768.jpg

There's a lot of pictures out there of her that aren't so easy on the eye though lol

Soldato
[ASSE]Hinchy said:
Arsenal's player Kelly Smith isn't a bad player really.

I remember watchin the England team in the World Cup I think it was. She's very tidy on the ball.

Thing with women's football is they are just so soft and the keepers are absolutely crap!!! I like Arsenal's though ;) There's another one too, who would be England no.1 but was injured... let me find her name...Rachel Brown.

Here: http://www.thefa.com/NR/rdonlyres/5...6-AB2B6D432988/57740/RachelBrown_1024x768.jpg

There's a lot of pictures out there of her that aren't so easy on the eye though lol
Aye . she was in the studio at half time. , the little minx.

Back
Top Bottom